Saturday, January 3, 2009

No Run-No Rest

Today OHC carried out its latest BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal). We hung 2000 door hangers in two hours. We sent out 14 teams of folks all over Ozark. It was really a cool event. We got the job done before two hours and lots of great stories came out of the day.
I decided not to run so that finishes my week at only 26.2 miles total. I'm really needing 30 but I'm worn out! Leading is really hard work! It's what I do though and I'm not complaining. I did miss an absolutely fabulous day for a run, I think we set a record for the all-time high temp!
It is probably good that I'm resting because I seemed to have tweaked my ankle on yesterdays speed session. It's not hurting but it's not right either. This morn it felt much better so rest is what the Dr. ordered. Have a great night and I hope your next run is good! Peace

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...