Wednesday, April 18, 2012

10 days and counting!

   Wow how time flies!!! Unbelievable that in just a few days I will attempt my sixth marathon. I am trying to do a smart taper but I have been scarfing food like a starving dog....I have to slow down!
  I managed a pretty good effort today. 9 miles total with 7 @ HM pace (1:19.00- 9.01 miles). I expect at least one more run of at least 7 miles probably on Friday.
   I need to show restraint when it comes to eating. I am hoping for good temps and weather for the race but regardless it is a race against myself. It's an odd motivation we runners have? Hope all is well with you! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...