Thursday, October 20, 2016
Day 73
Took yesterday off....last day of Indian Summer, too. It has cooled some, and that's not a bad thing! I enjoyed a 6 miler today. Did it in 63 minutes so I'm happy about that....I'm up to 18 miles this week with needing only 7 more!
That's good because I'm officiating a wedding this weekend and my Sisters husband is in critical condition at the Hospital.
So, I hope all is well with you! Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Sunny skies, cool temps (50's), very windy, I headed for the track with the goal of 12 MP miles. I decided to simulate the marathon. So ...
-
Sticking with my TV theme from yesterday...The original Star Trek was a favorite of mine. Why? That statement "going where no man has g...
-
I usually only post when I've a run to report., but I wanted you all to know I'm still around. I am now in the throes of life! I am ...
No comments:
Post a Comment