Monday, July 31, 2017
Cut down
Cooler weather! I love cut down weeks! I have to log 25 miles this week and that ought to be a breeze! I ran 8 miles today. I started out feeling good, then kinda bonked(?) But after about 4 miles I felt really good and kicked up the pace a notch. So tomorrow I rest! Hope you are well! Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Sunny skies, cool temps (50's), very windy, I headed for the track with the goal of 12 MP miles. I decided to simulate the marathon. So ...
-
Sticking with my TV theme from yesterday...The original Star Trek was a favorite of mine. Why? That statement "going where no man has g...
-
I usually only post when I've a run to report., but I wanted you all to know I'm still around. I am now in the throes of life! I am ...
No comments:
Post a Comment