Monday, July 3, 2017
Dr. Appointment
Dr.s aren't like they used to be...mine was so preoccupied they really didn't have a clue! I guess we wellness visits are low priority as well as we ought to be. There are lots of sick folk out there...
Turns out with minimal exam I am okay?! Need to get a shingles shot!
It's wonderfully hot and humid today. I ran 9 miles very slowly and had to take walk breaks every 5 minutes toward the end.
My quads are sore, my feet hurt and I am a glad hearted runner!
Hope you are well! Peace!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Sunny skies, cool temps (50's), very windy, I headed for the track with the goal of 12 MP miles. I decided to simulate the marathon. So ...
-
Sticking with my TV theme from yesterday...The original Star Trek was a favorite of mine. Why? That statement "going where no man has g...
-
I usually only post when I've a run to report., but I wanted you all to know I'm still around. I am now in the throes of life! I am ...
No comments:
Post a Comment