Saturday, August 12, 2017

And Holding


   I weighed in at 174ish today. That's usually about how low I can go. It gets very difficult to shed much more weight at this point. I have to do two things....run more miles and take in only necessary calories. I wonder if I could get down to high school weight? 153!
   It is absolutely beautiful weather here....overcast, 70+, humid. Couldn't be better! I had a short run on tap today with speed work. A mile warm-up the 5X.25miles with one minute rest between. I guess I ran at mile pace. Sad to say my mile pace is what my average training pace used to be...but growing old is a privilege denied to many, as they say.
   3.4 miles with 33 miles grand total this week! Hope you are well! Peace!!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...