Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Arggg!!
Tired of foot probs! I've been dealing with plantar fasciitis and it's getting old! My running has not suffered because my prevention techniques are working but it is wearisome! Oh to be in my 30's again!! I used to run with reckless abandon. Not, not so much...but at least I am still running. Today was one of those good days. It's when you seem to slip into a zone of ease and stealth. Your running is effortless and supple. I loved it! 4.9 today. Rest day tomorrow! Hope all is well with you! peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Sunny skies, cool temps (50's), very windy, I headed for the track with the goal of 12 MP miles. I decided to simulate the marathon. So ...
-
Sticking with my TV theme from yesterday...The original Star Trek was a favorite of mine. Why? That statement "going where no man has g...
-
I usually only post when I've a run to report., but I wanted you all to know I'm still around. I am now in the throes of life! I am ...
No comments:
Post a Comment