Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Seasons

    So, I am still alive! 3 years without a blog post? Needless to say we have all been stressed, pressed and distressed due to the pandemic. I actually have kept running throughout this mess. I did have the covid in December but bounced back quickly. I managed a first place age group in a 5K last weekend. Seemed that the numbers of runners was low....covid fears? 

   Anyway, I'm still running and fighting the good fight. I will be fully retired in 5 weeks so I hope to notch many more first place awards! Ha! Keep running! Things are looking up!

1 comment:

jel said...


good to hear that you are back.
and ya did ok.
glad to hear that you are still running
take care

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...