Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rebuilding Time

Today we hit upper seventies with sunny skies! Mowed yard, moved stuff to new house...phone calls galore! I'm supposed to be on vacation?
Anyway, thank you very much everybody for your advice on the Garmin. It is unanimous! I now have a Garmin 305 on the way!! I can't wait! Kinda like a kid waiting for Christmas.
Had my first run since the race. I decided on a walk run because my right calf is still sore and tender. Besides that I feel amazingly well!? So 2.1 miles run walk in around 20 minutes.
I'll not obsess to much about missing running time this week. The move is the priority and as soon as we get settled in I will start the rebuilding process.
I am planning on an eight week program directed towards the Half June 13th.
Have a great day! Good luck to Chanti who's racing OKC this weekend! Hope you break the four hour barrier!!!
Peace!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm excited for you to get your new 305. You will love it and wonder how you ran without it. Enjoy!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...