Saturday, January 15, 2011

2 x's the fun!

So today the roads are clear and the temps mild....perfect for a run! I decided to run W south (28 hills) at MP, and I was very pleased with the outcome. I could've gone north and knocked off more D but I thought I'd ease up this week.
  The first mile was a warm-up-9:55, then the next five were all at or around MP (9:09 mpm) 8:55, 8:49, 9:07, 8:59, 9:08. Then an easy pace on in for 6.8 total miles in 1:03.03 (9:16's).
  So another decent week, not high miles but real quality mileage. I am thinking about mixing it up a little this coming week I do need some long runs so Mon or Tues will prob be a 12 miler.
  So today I had two times the fun! Hills and Pace together...I expect to sleep well tonight! Peace!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thought of you today during my HILLS, I'm loving them really! I haven't put that many hills into my running since...two years ago! You're so inspiring!
Hope all is well and still sorry about your family. Enjoy the rest of this weekend!

Jill said...

YAY for a "decent week" - beats a crap week!!! Fingers crossed for a happy sleep tonight!

Love to Run said...

Mark,

Your comeback after your injury has been inspirational. I don't think I could have been nearly as patient as you have been. Keep up the great running and I can't wait to hear more about all you race results!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...