Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sunshine

Finally some sunshine!!!! We have been in a dreary funk around here....cold, windy, rainy, and grey. Kinda like my running! So I have started another streak. Two days in a row of at least 30 minutes of running! I was looking back in my journals....yes, before blogging I kept a running journal....pretty cool to look back and see how fast I once was!! Kind of sad, too....well at least I am still running! So I noticed I would often run in streaks. I think it was a subliminal form of motivation. Maybe I'm trying to tell myself something? If I start a streak I may stay motivated? No promises.....last two days:
  30 min 2.81 miles, 30 min 2.97 miles...peace....

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...