Monday, November 4, 2013

Time keeps on clickin'

2.5 hours of running-I pushed it hard today and reached 16.31 miles in that time. That's my fastest time over that distance in quite a while!
 My HM is in less than 3 weeks. I'm in great condition, with just a few minor physical aches, and I expect to run fairly decent. I've been debating on what kind of taper to do...I think a very minimal taper. I will probably run another 16 miler next Monday the 11th, then the following Monday the 18th I will simply lower my milage and build up strength for the race Saturday the 23rd by simply lowering miles.
   In the past I've over tapered, so I'm not going to stress over it....I will just cut miles the last week. Hope you are well! Peace!
 

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...