Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rainy Day!
Amazingly I seem to be recovering from this bout with a cold rather quickly. I decided to take another day off with complete inactivity. Just the normal day to day stuff. It is really atrocious weather-freezing rain and extreme winds. So needless to say it has been a nice four day respite.
However, I am truly determined to break four hours in the marathon. This is my goal and my desire. So a little oasis in the midst of hard training can't hurt. I will probably chalk this week up to training by resting. Then next week I will return with a vengeance!
I have been reading many other running blogs and I wonder sometimes the purpose of this activity, but I do see a really cool community of runners. I hope this blog could be of some value to someone besides me. I have found that this blog motivates me and so do other blogs. I have found people that share common circumstances, hopes, and hurts. I look forward to the posts ahead.
Peace

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...