Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter Wonderland-
It's coming! The ice storm/snowstorm is only 5 to 6 hours out. I sure hope it's not too bad. I have been running rather well lately and I'd like to stay on the roads. The old bones can still do it! I look for at least 10 miles tomorrow, if it was warmer I'd do 16, but I will wait...
The wedding went off great! Heather was a beautiful bride! This young lady had been like a daughter to me over the years and I'm very proud of her. Her husband is a very fine young man. I believe these kids will do great things in their lives.
Someone was joking with me about running in the ice and snow and I told them I know how to do it and I'll be out there, they looked at me like I was nuts! I love being a runner! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...