Thursday, November 19, 2009

A New day!

Back on the road today. Very pumped because of how well I felt. Even after a very busy week and still going....gotta meeting in 70 minutes!!!
Just a little short run..I'm saving it for Saturdays long run. Thanks for all the encouragement regarding my friend. It was a tough, tough scene. Parents burying their only child, and the Dad missed the funeral because of a possible heart attack. Yesterday was unlike any day I'd ever seen as a Pastor.
Thanks again, and it looks like I may be able to start gearing up for my next marathon!! I'm planning! It's a new day!
3.07 miles/ 31:36/ 10:18's-Peace!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

I'm so sorry for his family. How awful. It must have been a hard week all around.

Good luck with the run on Saturday!

Unknown said...

Oh Mark, that's so hard. My heart goes out to the family but to you too. I'm sure you were appreciated.
I'm glad you got back to some running today. It must have felt great!

Lindsay said...

what a rough time for the family! glad you were able to get out for a run again and hope tomorrow's run goes well.

Beth said...

I'm sure you were welcome support for that family. Good luck with all of your planning. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...