Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Letter

So, when I was 12 years old the guy that wrote this song moved into our neighborhood. His name is Wayne Carson. All the girls were ga ga over him! They'd stand out in front of his house singing this song!! He'd speed up and down our street on his Harley with his buddies. Eventually he moved away but the memories are vivid! Today I mailed a letter. I sure hope it carries the emotion I felt as I was writing. Letters can carry great weight and impact. I hope this one does.... Today was a good day on the roads! 30 minutes for the third time this week. I may not run tomorrow as I might go golfing! I always carry my bag when I go for the sake of exercise but also I feel closer to the game. Hope all is well with you! Peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Writing helps, we all know it does. Thanks for sharing.

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...