Saturday, May 22, 2010

Long run, Huh?

Today I covered 3.65 miles! That is my long run! That really is kinda funny and sad at the same time. But I am at least able to run w/o any pain! I am trying so hard to get back to a solid base so I could begin marathon training. It isn't looking to good for a marathon this year, though. It all depends on the ankle and heel.
I will go one more week with 30 minutes a run, trying for five runs. I had a great round of golf yesterday. I was looking at carding another sub 80 but # 17 got me for a triple Bogey! Ugh! Finished with an 81.
My game is as good as it's ever been, I'm playing with tons of confidence. I hope my running game comes back as good. Peace!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats on the pain free long run! You are doing great on the comeback! And awesome job on the 81! That's a great round of golf!

Unknown said...

Running without pains means a lot. Nice work.

Marlene said...

Hey, the term "long" is relative. You are doing great!!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...