Thursday, June 10, 2010

What "they" say

They say time heals all wounds. Doesn't seem to be so....I've been hurt before, relationally, and healing has come, but when it hits close to home there is no healing until there is reconciling.
One thing they do say..."don't think it can't happen to you" that is true!! So I continue taking life day by day. Knowing that the day will come when healing begins...hope so.
30 minutes of running again. I am up to 2 hours this week and need one more run! So far I am hanging in at base camp and the foot is hanging in, too! Peace!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Awesome that you are feelingg odo at base camp!

Here's hoping that time does heal your wounds in the end.

Anne said...

Sometimes it takes more than time for those wounds to scab over, only to ooze again when you least expect it. Hang in there, Mark.

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...