Wednesday, August 11, 2010

T.O.R.

  I made it out the door by 8:45 this morning and the heat wasn't quite as oppressive. The run was a little better than yesterday in that I was able to run/jog the entire time. I am somewhat encouraged by your helpful comments regarding my race this Saturday, good advice and thanks all, it truly helped!
  I actually felt pretty good for a while today, even as I sweated and panted! Time On Road today (TOR) 48:48. I only need 80 more minutes this week! That ought to be easy!
   You all know I am big on leadership. We are in dreadful need of it in our everyday lives. One of the hallmarks of great leadership is the ability to stand firm even when alone! Commitment and conviction over ride cowardice! Think about it......Peace!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

glad the run went better for you today!

Anne said...

It's nice to see your spirits and running in synch again. Must be from inhaling all that oxygen given off by your backyard forest.

Marlene said...

Don't know how you run at that time of day! Great job, buddy!

Johann said...

These runs will make the race easy for you. Keep it up!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...