Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rest stop

   When will I learn?! Rest is so vital in training! I have and probably will always tend to overdo!! I have been noticing the sneaky creeping of heal and foot issues. So, today I cut back distance and took it easy. Don't misunderstand, I'm still okay but unless I rest properly I'll wind up hurt again. My Sweetheart said she'd kill me if that happens!! She silently supports my running! We are going down to Branson tomorrow night for a celebration of sorts. We've reached an important milestone in our quest for financial freedom. We will eat, shop, pre-register for my race, hold hands......
  So, just 30 minutes today. Rest tomorrow, and all out race Saturday!!!Peace!!

5 comments:

Emz said...

"hold hands" I want to race there.

Lindsay said...

you're just setting up for a pr on saturday :)

racing dawn said...

Good luck on that race! I'm looking forward to report... enjoy time with that sweetheart! Love the quiet supporters! :)

Johann said...

Enjoy the rest and good luck with the race!

Marlene said...

We are ALLLL guilty of that!

But the key is that now you recognize it as sono as you may have done too much. Rest up for the race!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...