Friday, November 12, 2010

Robo-run

So today, even though the weather is wonderful I stuck with my program and did an easy treadmill run. I say easy...seemed like a killer? Managed 45 minutes and 4.3 miles. These runs are for fat burning and conditioning. I may be ramping up too fast....I've a bunch of motivation right now? Did some good stretching and strengthening exercises afterwards. Feeling good!
  My Sweetheart is going to a Ladies Conference tonight and tomorrow so I've a bunch of time solo....I am really debating about racing tomorrow? It would serve as a good speed work session? I have put in a good week and had some hard workouts already? Can't decide? I am planning on a track workout.....maybe I will race? Just 5K?! Oh, decisions! Hope you are well! Peace!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Great job on the run! A Roborun is never easy for me. They feel so much longer/harder for some reason.

Good luck at he 5K if you decide to go for it!

Lindsay said...

hmm did you race? the burning question :)

i am impressed that you maintained self-control and ran on the 'mill instead of trying to claim that you'd keep it slow, easy and short outside in the beautiful weather!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...