Sweating and being cold is very uncomfortable!!! Have you ever experienced that? Today it's around freezing with a breezy North wind, gray skies....kinda depressing actually!
Decided to run 12 X medium hills (.17). My times were slower but I felt very strong...every time I'd reach the top that wind would smack me and freeze the sweat! Brrrr!
I hope to still do an 8 miler this week at MP. Plus a speed session. I am running out of days!! I seem to be being pulled in ten different directions, dealing with a plethora of ministry issues plus our own personal trial is weighing me down...running seems to be a wonderful refuge!!
Great quote I ran across today..." A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing!" Hope the temps are risin' where you are! Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Sunny skies, cool temps (50's), very windy, I headed for the track with the goal of 12 MP miles. I decided to simulate the marathon. So ...
-
Sticking with my TV theme from yesterday...The original Star Trek was a favorite of mine. Why? That statement "going where no man has g...
-
I usually only post when I've a run to report., but I wanted you all to know I'm still around. I am now in the throes of life! I am ...
2 comments:
Yeah frozen sweat is no fun! But we are runners, we will carry on :) that is a great quote! Thanks for sharing. Hope the personal issues straighten out soon!
Cold + sweat = SHUDDER! The worst is if you have to stop for the washroom or a traffic light... hits me like ice!!
Post a Comment