It felt good to get out on the road!! I've been doing either hills or treadmill so the rolling roads felt good today. It's still very chilly but no real wind so with shorts, long sleeves, wool hat and gloves I did a short run with 3 x .5 @ 5K pace. I wasn't able to get the speed I really wanted but it's better than nothing!
3.63 in 34:07-9:24's. I finished off a good week and I continue the climb. Hope you are well! Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Sunny skies, cool temps (50's), very windy, I headed for the track with the goal of 12 MP miles. I decided to simulate the marathon. So ...
-
Sticking with my TV theme from yesterday...The original Star Trek was a favorite of mine. Why? That statement "going where no man has g...
-
I usually only post when I've a run to report., but I wanted you all to know I'm still around. I am now in the throes of life! I am ...
1 comment:
Nothing better than the feeling of a good week. I find it is great motivation for the week to come. Take care!
Post a Comment