Saturday, January 29, 2011

Last Hurrah!

Man it is beautiful today!!! Just like a day in Spring! The only problem is we've a huge Winter storm on the way. I think Linds has a good point...I may not be hydrating very well. I ran better today and had made it a point to drink water! Thanks Linds!
   So I will keep running and enjoying life! We recently discovered our furnace (heat pump) is broken, means a ton of money out the door...but what's money anyway? I have simplified my thinking over the years and have learned to enjoy the day! Carpe Diem! 4.2 miles today, the last two were around 9's. Hope you are well my friends! Enjoy the day! Peace!

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Sorry to hear about the furnace - unexpected costs are never fun, but you have a great attitude!

Jamie said...

Oh furnace costs are no good. we returned home from vacay a couple of weeks ago to find our fridge took a dump (after only 9 years!). I feel your pain. But money is only around for so long so use it while you have it :)

Anne said...

I've simplified over the past couple of years and it really does lift a burden you never knew existed. Keep up the miles, Mark.

Lindsay said...

well i'm glad it seemed to help! we just got a new heat pump in december. right before christmas - great timing. at least we can get a new one and still be warm, right?

off to refill my own cup so i'm hydrated for tomorrow...

ihaverun said...

Don't you love unexpected expenses. It's a good reminder of how lucky and blessed we are to have such modern conveniences though.

Good luck with the hydration and happy running!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...