Saturday, February 12, 2011

Warm up!!

The weather has turned for the better!! The sun is out the temps are in the 40's and the snow is melting!!! I actually covered 4.5 miles on the roads today!!! I see a great week shaping up! Maybe I can get back on track?! I have lost a lot of ground over the last couple of weeks.....still able to run though!
  Me and my Sweetheart have been planning our 30th wedding anniversary vacation. Nothing to write home about but just a get away....have you ever just been ready to get out of town? Life's pressures and stresses can take a toll even on the toughest, so a get away it is! It's not until the last of April but at least we can look forward to vacating! Hope all is well with you!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm ready to get out of town almost daily :). I hope you guys have a great time, 30 years together is an amazing feat, congrats!

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Warmer here today, too. 50 degrees - nice! Spring will arrive! Congrats on 30 years, you've got us beat by 5.

Marlene said...

Sounds like it will be a much-needed vacation.

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...