Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winter is a cold word....

I do love where I live. We get to experience the four seasons on an annual basis! This Winter has been especially memorable. Lots of snow...more coming overnight! Real cold nights, and the usual swirling winds. Have you ever noticed how in Winter the wind always seems to stay in your face?
  The one thing I like about Winter? It must mean Summer is coming! The daylight hours are lengthening and this is giving me a charge! I managed a short 5Ker today. Super cold and windy...a real wetness in the air if you know what I mean....smells like snow! They are predicting another 3-6 inches over night.
  I got some new Kayanos..the 17's. I'm waiting for dryer ground before I wear them:).
  I hope you are well! Peace!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

The cold is not so bad - it's the biting wind that makes it hurt! Nice job getting out there.

Love to Run said...

We got it up here as well, Mark. Was only about 8 on my run today. But I know youy love the heat and summer and that will be here soon . . . well, maybe not soon enough.

Marci said...

I agree, I do love our seasons, but ready for spring now!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...