Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Little Faster

Okay, two in a row....I ran a little faster. I've been showing good restraint when it comes to eating! Remember the day when you could eat as much as you wanted and more?! Buffet here I come!! The blessing of running! Well when you get older it doesn't quite work that way anymore. It seems the fat doesn't burn off as easily?! So I must watch it...a little...
  Ah, warmer weather, makes for nice running. 30 minutes....Peace! Btw...planted 50 more trees! I will post a pic or two soon...they are really growing well this year.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

I would love to see your trees!

And I may be young, but I can't get away with eating anything I want at the buffet either. No fair!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...