Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sweat is good!

  I was soaking wet today after my run and boy howdy did it feel good!!!! The temps are going up, the humidity is on and the fat is melting away.....kinda like the wicked witch of the west! LOL! I have noticed a thinning going on around the waist and this is good. My pace speed is sporadic but showing signs of life...I still deal with consistent discomfort in one Achilles tendon but it is not "bad" and always goes away after I get started. Man the Achilles takes a long time to heal! I already have 13.82 miles in this week! 40 delightful minutes today! Hope your running is going well! Peace and Love :)

1 comment:

Marlene said...

That is one benefit to the summer heat and extra sweat - pounds come off easier.

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...