Friday, July 22, 2011

Wring out the old....

 One reason I love Summer-early morning runs!! It is a wonderful time....the dew is still on the grass...the birds are already hard at it, a gentle breeze catches the shade and you feel the coolness of the morning.....nothing can beat it! Another thing I love about Summer; it will wring you out! The low temp this morning was 79 degrees! So needless to say it was already warm as I hit the roads, and the humidity is climbing!! This is sweating weather!! You will be assaulted by sweat! It will fill your eyes and shoes!! All you have to do, though, is stay hydrated! You will feel so good! Renewed! The old is wrung out!!
  My Grandpa, he passed away in 1983 at the age of 83, gave me two bits of advice: 1) Take water internally, externally, and eternally, 2) Never go to a Chiropractor! I have followed his advice!
 60 minutes of W south....that means hills! 23.2 miles total this week so far!! Off to Golf!! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...