Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Still Strong, though....

So all the miles I have run are not lost! I have been babying the achilles by running "lighter" and so far it's not worsened. I have had to cut down miles just a dab, 4 yesterday, 5 today. I thank you for your words of encouragement and advice...I will take it! I hope to run a sixer tomorrow. I felt super strong today! Like I could of run a race. Grateful for the ability to run! On another note, we had a really good visit with my son, his wife, and our amazing grandson, Alex this past week. We live over 7 hours away and it's really hard on us because we love them so much. You may remember some posts from last year about the difficulties our family went through....well time has a way of helping us navigate through it all...so does love! If you do  anything above all else love each other!! Peace!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

glad those troubles have worked out! i do remember you mentioning them in the past.

Marlene said...

Glad you are still going strong and feeling good! Run smart!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...