Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Steamer...Charlie?

  So I met a Hillbilly a while back. He is a short, rotund, 60ish, long white bearded, bespectacled man. His name is Charlie. Today as I ran by his shack...he was out under a shade tree...no air conditioning you know! It's about 98 degrees today so Charlie was taking it easy. I, of course, was running! What a sight I must've been to him.....I can just imagine what he was thinking...."city slickers...movin' out and takin' over the country with there new fangeled ways....it ain't like it used to was..."
  Any way...we are friends. My heel is cooperating and I was able to run 6 miles today. I am taking it day by day so we will see what tomorrow holds tomorrow! Hope you are well! Peace!

1 comment:

Johann said...

Nice! Keep it going!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...