Thursday, August 4, 2011

Weekly repeats

  Week in and week out we runners train! Yes I run for just the sake of running but I remember when my running took a turn from just fun to something more....racing! Now racing is fun!!
  So we train to have fun in our races.....what could be more fun than having gutted out a 10K and in the last 100 meters hold off a late charge from a rabbit? Nothing!! (Well almost nothing if you know what I mean).
   So we train...I did 10 X 175m hill repeats today @ 10K effort. Total time with warm-up cool-down 52 minutes. Feeling good, a little tired, but good. Going out with friends tonight. Hope you are well! Peace!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yay for hill repeats (I did them today too). They wil make us stronger and ready to race faster :).

Johann said...

Great job with the repeats! I have lots of respect for anyone that does repeats of any kind. Have a super weekend!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...