Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Three hard ones

   I have strung three hard workouts in a row....probably not wise but I am going by feel so I felt like I could do it today. Funny how the tendinitis is not bothering me....I guess the plan is working with the exception of the runners knee flare-up. Nothing serious but probably to be expected because of the steady increase of miles and the higher intensity than normal. I am burning up the calories! I am almost half way to my goal!! I am so so close to breaking into the 170's!!
   66 minutes today at base pace, 6.46 treadmill miles...I am not sure of the work-out tomorrow but I am sure I need to cut down a little....peace!!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...