Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Principle oft overlooked

    Recovery!! I feel really good today after the time trial...the body showed very little repercussion from yesterday.....but obviously the inner body says different! Normally I  take Tuesday off after my long run but I opted for a recovery run today....my energy level wound up being very low and I am thankful I only had two miles planned! I did increase incline to 1.5%...but that shouldn't be much of a factor in energy expenditure...you'd think it would be negligible. I made it...barely and finished with 22 minutes and 2.04 miles....basically I got warmed up then was done! Tomorrow I have mile repeats slated...I'd better eat good and get hydrated....Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...