Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mile reps

     So another day of treadmill training.....I've been into this program for over three months now....12 pounds off.....popped a 23:58 5K time trial....the achilles feels fine...so it's working! I wonder what will happen though when I run outside? It'll be interesting!
  I am in a recovery week so today was 3x1mile @ 10K pace (7.5mph 1 degree incline) with a two minute rest in between. I did a 1.5 mile warm up and cool down....total: 61 minutes 6.36 treadmiles....I am really feeling encouraged and confident...I hope to keep dropping the weight and gaining speed! What if I really could break 4 hrs in the marathon? Hope you are well! Peace!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Nice repeats!

Hopefully your body will hold up when you hit the pavement... I'm sure it will, carrying so much less weight.

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...