Friday, February 10, 2012

Recovery

  Wish my Sweetheart would....she is not getting any better, this is the sickest I have ever seen her and I cannot do anything to help!
  Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I continue to train diligently and reap the benefits of hard work. I did an easy recovery run today and felt pretty good overall. 60 minutes and 5.45 treadmiles. Tomorrow more speed work. For fun I ramped the 'mill up to 8.6mph for just a few seconds.....to think I held that pace for my 10K pr back in the early 90's....I wonder if I could get any where close to that again? No matter...I am completely satisfied with my current reality! 172 lbs baby!!! Peace!
 

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...