Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday 1K reps

   Not a hard day today really. The D was down to only 5.42 treadmiles and time to 53:30. I did my usual 1.5 mile warm and cool...with 3 X 1K @ 3K pace (8.1mph).
   I felt real good and continue to work on form and economy....so a day off tomorrow and if possible a 16 miler Monday at base pace.
   Sandy is slowly making improvement! I realize how helpless I really am when she is laid up....I had to go to the store and do the shopping yesterday...it was an aweful experience! LOL! I could not believe the prices! I have been wanting honey lately so I bought some....prices were unbelievable! Everything is going up except one thing....our pay!!! Peace!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Grocery prices have been steadily climbing here too. I imagine it was quite a shock when you don't see them regularly.

I'm glad Sandy is doing better. Hoping is back to 100% soon.

Nice run!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...