Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ups and downs

  Yesterday was a rough, rough day! I had no energy whatsoever, and I felt very tired and draggy. I really don't know what was the matter....Sandy said I have been testy also, so I took some pain reliever,,,a sinus pill and went to bed asap...woke up after a great sleep feeling a little better....good enough to get back on the training train!
  Today was a 1 mile warm-up and cool down with  6.5 miles in between at HM pace (7.1 mph @ 1 degree incline). I finished with 8.58 miles in 1:16.00, avg 8:51's.
  I felt "pretty good"....I suspect allergies are hitting me some....I opened the garage door as I ran on the 'mill and let the 80 degrees temps in....oh how I love Summer!! Especially in March!!! Hope all is well with you! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...