Monday, July 14, 2014

Still well...

   So today I ran for 2 hours!!! This is the longest run I've had for several months. It was all outdoors, done on hilly terrain and my Achilles seems to be okay...I am dealing with minor planter fasciitis, but it's not debilitating....seems like it's always something! Oh well it's better than being a non-runner! I'm pretty excited about how I performed today in the heat and hills I finished fairly strong...I wasn't in the death shuffle if you know what I mean!
   So tomorrow I will see how I feel and run no more than 72 minutes or no less than 52 minutes. A training we will go! Hope all is well with you!

1 comment:

Johann said...

Nice 2 hours, well done! Good to see all is well. All is good this side too.

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...