Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Fall is in the air...in July!!

    Yes it is very cool here as it is in many places in the U.S., I enjoyed the time on the roads today. 74 minutes! I'm on course to the marathon! I hope to keep building the time on road and losing the weight. I'm only 3lbs from my last marathon weight so I'm doing good in that area. My pace is suspect....I need to do some work in that area. I hope to get a few races in before the marathon. That will contribute to developing some speed.
  I've been doing yoga as cross training and I believe it has helped immensely with my Achilles problem! I've noticed something interesting, at about 3.5 miles my pace is automatically picking up and my body wants to speed up....interesting? Hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...