Thursday, September 18, 2014

Short and Sweet

  So today is the shortest run of the week, my 4 miler. It is strictly a recovery type run. All I want to do is get loose and stretch and lubricate the bones and ligaments, etc.
  I felt fair...I am dealing with some residual stiffness from Monday and yesterdays hard efforts. One more run to log...an 8 miler tomorrow.
   I have exactly 30 miles in this week so I will finish with plenty of miles this week!
 Today I was in a meeting with several folks....a luncheon... one of the folks mentioned how skinny I was. Felt good!! I am getting there! I want to be as thin as possible for the marathon. It is difficult considering all the junk I eat! I am a sugar freak! Hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...