Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Flash Flooding!!

  So no outdoor activity today! We are seeing torrential downpours! I have received 2.3 inches of rain along with lightning strikes and crashing thunder! So...I took a risk and hopped on the treadmill. (The risk being a power outage:)) I needed to get the 8 miler in today to keep on the training schedule. Well it seemed easier than the roads so I pushed it some and actually ran 8.7 treadmiles. I finished the run at a faster pace than the norm, too. Well busy days ahead so I will be stressing to get my two remaining runs in this week, but I seem to think I will manage it somehow.
   Hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...