Monday, July 17, 2017

A Horrible thing!


    It can't happen to you! Perhaps that's a survival instinct. Plus we cannot live in fear of bad things happening to us, can we?!
   Sadly my innocent son was violently assaulted last night on his way home from work. He sustained a gsw to the hand. His attitude is commendable....especially compared to mine. I want vigilante justice! I hope and pray these outlaws will be apprehended before additional violence is perpetrated on some innocent person.
   I went for a run when I could to stable the emotions and managed a 10 miler in the wonderful heat of Summer. I pray for all the innocent folks of violence....oh we so desperately need to bring help to those that live on the mean streets!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...