Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life goes on. I had a rough day yesterday. Running was a mess. My back was hurting and I can't understand that? But it's some better this morning. I have a low pain threshold. I ran 2.6 yesterday. Yep that's all. I felt real strong towards the end so I'm encouraged. I went out to get the paper this morning. It was still dark. The beauty of the morning, the stars, and the hint of a rising sun can encourage the heart. I was reminded of a song that I absolutely loved in college during my Freshman year. It was called "Early Morning Riser" by Pure Prairie League. Wow the memories that flood back when I listen to this song. Six days until the race!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...