Friday, October 24, 2008

Sandy and I had a great time in Branson yesterday. We enjoyed our time spent with our niece. She is a fantastic young lady!
We ate at the "Cracker barrel" I had the combination plate. I have been so hungry lately. I will eat anything in sight! Then went to the Landing for shopping.
Found a great deal on Kayanos! Bought a new pair, they're gold!
I will wear them today for a planned four miler. Just ten days until the marathon. I am still struggling with my race plan. I know I will start slow, but how slow? I know I can finish, but I want to finish finished, if you know what I mean?
Right now I'm thinking a 2:01.00 first half and a 1:59.00 second, with a kick to the tape winning the prize of a 3:59.59!!
Remember-commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.-
Today I will think about this Sunday as I run.

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...