Friday, November 28, 2008

Bluegrass!
Yee Haw!! I get to play music tonight. I decided my mileage is good this week so I'm choosing to rest today. I will run 6-7 miles tomorrow and complete a good week with around 28 miles total. I look to increase by 10% next week and logging 30+ miles. Mondays run will be important. I want at least 60 minutes at under 9:40's with a mile warm-up and a mile cool down. Saturday will be my speed effort because I will enter the "Jack Frost 5K". I will start that race very well warmed-up, and I will try to run it in 24 minutes. That sure is a long way from the day when I consistently ran in the 20's. But that was then and this is...old age!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...