Thursday, November 27, 2008

Run turkey run!
Had to get going early due to family plans. A flat out beautiful morning! Sunny, calm, and cold! I saw two other runners out as I worked the center of the road this morning.
I decided on an easy type of speed work today. One mile warm-up and cool down, with 10x1min pick-ups. I averaged under 8:30's for two miles. I was thinking that I could hold this pace for a half marathon as I was sailing along. Maybe a 1:50 is a reasonable goal? So what would be a challenging goal? Hold on there pilgrim!! This is week one!
4.5 miles in 41:51. At 21.6 miles total. Two more runs to total 28+ for the week.
Happy Thanksgiving! Run Turkey run!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...