Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CRAZY-
I wonder if most runners are like me? The slightest pain is cause for concern and even worry. I always make a joke that I have a low pain threshold, but I have run through injuries before.
This dern sciatica is really behaving cuckoo? The pain is really gone but soreness and stiffness in the left hip is worse than ever? I have been real good about stretching, etc., well I guess I'll live!
Ran a real easy 3.5 miler yesterday. I felt good towards the last part. The weather was nasty. I will keep the reverse taper going and look to begin training by the 17th or 24th depending on current reality.

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...