Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Paradox- someone or something with qualities or features that seem to conflict with one another, ex-the paradox of fighting a war for peace.
An overweight runner beating your pants off!
Such is life at times. I see this reality as a constant in life. Whenever you approach an issue or address a cause get ready! The paradox principle can raise its head. Simply start observing in your life how you find that things go in the opposite direction you have been working towards. I have had cause to think about a reverse paradox principle but that's for another day.
The weather was fantastic! 50's with a strong S.W. breeze. Ran 4.0 miles. Don't know the time, my watch went into the twilight zone! 9.4 miles for the week. I am looking to total at least 25 this week.

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...