Saturday, December 27, 2008

The BLAHS

A huge rainstorm moved through the area today. I finally ventured out after the downpour and covered 4.1 miles in the chilly damp weather. I really felt the blahs today. I don't understand this seeing as how I had six days off until yesterday but so it is. BLAH! I felt old and slow.
I'm aching in every area, and I'm thinking "What's the use!" The dreaded gremlin of quitting is after me! There will always be stretches of the blahs in training. I have around 12 weeks before my next attempt at breaking four hours in the marathon and I really want it! So blahs or not I move on. Tomorrow I will rest, and Monday I need to increase long run distance. Temps look to be very good Monday, too!Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...